Opportunities to Join The Team
We're Looking For You!
At Soul Paper, we are passionate about paper and stationery and all the beautiful ways it is used to bring people closer together. Our mission is to nurture core values, inspire creativity and promote the growth of expression by providing fun materials, workshops and special products that hearken back to a simpler time.
Our Core Values:
- Kindness and Respect - Lead with your heart. Every person deserves to be treated well.
- Connection - Build relationships that are fun and life giving. Bring your best self to work.
- Creativity - Never stop learning and looking for solutions. Tap into your desires to play.
- Integrity - Own your stuff, be honest and accountable. Take the high road as often as you can.
We are looking for someone who shares our core values and this passion for stationery (notice that came first) who is an exceptional experienced sales associate with some management training and creative skills as assets. You will be working one of two positions available, with 15 - 20 or 30 - 40 hours per week and Saturdays are required. An ability to be flexible when more shifts as they are available is also desired. We are looking for someone who will grow with us.
Our ideal candidate will possess a strong sense of ownership and pride in their work that drives them to find new ways to delight and inspire our customers. As well, this candidate has the skills to create and maintain dynamic visual displays and merchandising standards and comes to work each day with a big smile. Communication and enthusiasm for our products and the stories they hold is a contagious attribute as is a keen interest in new products, new techniques and the desire to engage and share all the paper goodness with passion.
Please include your resume and a cover letter that answers the following questions:
- How do you live your life according to our core values?
- What is your little bit of whimsy that we would love?
- How do you bring your best self to work?
- What is one thing that would make you a perfect fit for this position and Soul Paper?
We love receiving creative resumes. Show us your paper love.
Drop off your resume to the shop at 118 – 20 Street West "Attn: Hiring Manager".
Or send to email@example.com. A cover letter (not simply an email cover) and resume must be submitted to be considered.
(Please note: emails to our standard email address may be missed. Please double check that you are sending to firstname.lastname@example.org .)
We look forward to hearing from you.