Soul Paper Workshop Information Page
SOUL PAPER LOCATION, CONTACT INFORMATION & PHONE NUMBER.
Please drop in or contact us by phone at 306-665-7685, for any reservations, questions and/or concerns.
We also welcome your feedback.
Soul Paper is located at - 118 - 20 Street West, in Riversdale - Saskatoon, SK.
Soul Paper is located in a building originally built in 1908 and is NOT wheelchair accessible and is NOT fully ADA compliant nor are
there public facilities to accommodate.
We do however have a Stopgap.ca access ramp, and it is available for EASE of mobility and wheelchair access.
Please contact us prior, should you have concerns about access. We will try to accommodate anyone for workshops and make every attempt to have you join us. Please just call to discuss.
WORKSHOP REFUNDS & CANCELLATIONS
Payment is required upon registration for all workshops to guarantee a space.
Soul Paper understands that personal schedules change and that despite your best intentions you may not be able to attend a workshop that you have registered for.
If you cannot attend the workshop that you have paid for in full, you may select a delegate to attend your place.
However, if a substitute cannot be found, Soul Paper will accept cancellations and issue refunds only under the following conditions:
- Workshop registration fees can be refunded for up to 48 hours after purchase but NOT within the 48 hours prior to the commencement of a workshop/class.
- Class credit/refunds will only be available before the last 5 days leading up to a workshop after that time the registration fee will not be credited or refunded.
- No refunds or class credits will be provided if the registrant cancels after the cancellation deadline (48 hours prior) or is a “no-show” at the workshop.
- No refunds will be provided “after” an attended workshop.
- If Soul Paper cancels a workshop for any reason, all registration fees will be fully refunded.
- Soul Paper does NOT manage a "wait list" for workshops/classes.
- Our workshops are for Adults unless otherwise noted.