Come Shop with US!
In store shopping is NOW available...
We're so excited to slowly re-open to the public and finally see you again! Book your personal shopping appointment now and guarantee a time! Simply select your appointment time(s) below.
Regulars and locals know that our shop offers a far larger selection than what is featured in our online shop. But if there is something specific you want to see during your time with us, please make note of it when booking and we will do our best to have those items ready for your appointment.PLEASE NOTE: We all at Soul Paper believe that COVID-19 is a very serious disease. Many in our family are immuno-compromised and we value & respect everyone’s health/well-being. In our shop, the safety of our community, team and family is our number one priority and We take every precaution to protect one another. We follow and diligently monitor all guidelines set out by Canadian Health Services as well as the Saskatchewan Health Authority and City of Saskatoon.
We're Open! Just in a different way!
PLEASE DO NOT ENTER IF YOU:
- Have fever, chills, cough, shortness of breath, new muscle ache, headache or a sore throat.
-Have travelled outside Saskatchewan in the last 14 days.
-Are a close contact of a person who tested positive for COVID-19.
WE WEAR BECAUSE WE CARE:
- We are asking you to do the same so please wear a mask.
- Should you not have one when you enter, we have disposable masks available for purchase.
USE HAND SANITIZER:
- Sanitizer is provided, please santize your hands when you enter our shop and when you leave.
- You also have the option of wearing gloves.
PURCHASING WHAT YOU TOUCH:
- Please do your best to ONLY handle the items you’re intending to purchase.
- Alternately, you may ask our team for assistance.
- No reusable bags.
- Only 5 guests will be allowed in at a time.
- We ask that you maintain distancing of 6 feet (2 metres).
NO CASH ON SITE:
- We are NOT accepting CASH payments at this time.
- Please use Debit, Visa, Mastercard, AMEX, your Soul Paper gift cards or we will make arrangements for eTransfers.
*Soul Paper reserves the right to cancel your appointment if deemed necessary.