Safety Procedures - COVID-19 Prevention Policy
Since June 9, 2020, we are OPEN by Appointment & for Walk-In traffic.
In June we reopened to the public for In-Store shopping while still offering Curbside pickups, Local deliveries, Face Time tours (on request) and direct message ordering through Instagram.
We continue to do our very best to provide the same experience & service possible in the safest manner. You can Book your personal shopping appointment (to guarantee some time in the shop) by using our Booking App on our home page. Or, We have 3 extra appointment slots open every 1/2 hour for WALK-IN's!!
We require that you wear a mask, as the shop is small. Caught without one? We are still providing procedural masks for only $1. And, we are also contact tracing and will be taking your name and number/email. This is actually a win, as it doubles as our way to ensure your customer appreciation is updated during your visit.
Regulars and locals know that our shop offers a far larger selection than what is featured in our online shop. But if there is something specific you want to see during your time with us, please make note of it when booking and we will do our best to have those items ready for your appointment.PLEASE NOTE: We all at Soul Paper believe that COVID-19 is a very serious disease. Many in our family and staff are immunocompromised and we value & respect everyone’s health/well-being. In our shop, the safety of our community, team and family is our number one priority and We take every precaution to protect one another. We follow strict cleaning/disinfecting protocols before & after every guest and diligently monitor all guidelines set out by Canadian Health Services as well as the Saskatchewan Health Authority, City of Saskatoon and the Retail Council of Canada.
We're Open! Just in a different way!
PLEASE DO NOT ENTER IF YOU:
- Have fever, chills, cough, shortness of breath, new muscle ache, headache or a sore throat.
-Have travelled outside or into Saskatchewan in the last 14 days.
-Are a close contact of a person who tested positive for COVID-19.
WE WEAR BECAUSE WE CARE:
- We are asking you to do the same so please wear a mask.
- Should you not have one when you enter, we have disposable masks available for purchase.
USE HAND SANITIZER:
- Sanitizer is provided, please sanitize your hands when you enter our shop and when you leave.
- You also have the option of wearing gloves.
PURCHASING WHAT YOU TOUCH:
- Please do your best to ONLY handle the items you’re intending to purchase.
- Alternately, you may ask our team for assistance.
- No reusable bags.
- A total of 5 guests will be allowed in at a time.
- We ask that you maintain distancing of 6 feet (2 metres).
NO CASH ON SITE:
- We are NOT accepting CASH payments at this time.
- Please use Debit, Visa, Mastercard, AMEX, your Soul Paper gift cards or we will make arrangements for eTransfers.
*Soul Paper reserves the right to cancel your appointment if deemed necessary.