This collection of colours contains everything you need to explore the world of colour according to Brittney Tough. Containing cool and warm primary colours, as well as several secondary colours, this palette was curated by Brittney herself, and we couldn’t be more excited to bring her love of colour to you.
Stoneground’s Brittney Tough Palette contains twelve half pans of our handmade watercolour paint in a hinged metal tin. Measuring approximately 2 1/2” x 4”, this compact size is ideal for travel and plein air painting.
- Single pigment - One of the many advantages Stoneground paints is they are single pigments. Brilliant colours can be achieved with our single pigment paints.
- "Hey, Honey!" - Locally sourced organic honey is used as part of the binder recipe. The advantage of the honey is that it creates a beautiful smooth consistency to our paint.
- Gum Arabic - Only the world’s best pure gum Arabic is used to create these amazing, vibrant paints.
- Twelve (12) Half Pans per tin.
Half Pans included in this Set
Hansa Yellow Light
- India Yellow
- Brilliant Orange
- Quinacridone Red
- Quinacridone Magenta
- Dioxazine Purple
- Indanthrone Blue
- Ultramarine Blue
- Phthalo Blue
- Phthalo Green Yellow Shade
(large half pan metal tin included)
About the Artist:
Brittney Tough is a contemporary watercolour artist best known for colourful paintings that capture light, pattern and texture. Brittney has been teaching art for over 10 years and specializes in teaching watercolour. Fascinated by life and the lived experience of others, Brittney draws inspiration from connection, whether it’s relationships with others, sentimental objects, or our memories.
The Stoneground Paint Co. is incredibly excited to collaborate with Brittney and bring her love of colour to your watercolour palette.