The Moleskine Limited Edition National Geographic Traveller’s Journal is a structured before and after record of every journey you take, from weekends away to life-changing trips and everything in between. The intro pages are packed with practical tips and tools, including an 8-year calendar and timeline for serious travel planning, while the Travel Memories and Wish List section gives you plenty of space to dream of holidays past and future.
Record up to 20 Short Trips and 6 Long Trips, note down travel plans before you leave and get organized with checklists, budgeting and must-see recommendations. When you return, transform the blank pages into a scrapbook of tickets, photos, receipts, maps and mementos.
Designed to grow into a tangible and unique archive of journeys near and far, the Traveller’s Journal takes pride of place on the shelf next to your favourite travel memories and guides. It comes in a smart box to protect your travel memories, making it a wonderful gift for anyone who loves travelling.
- Designed by Moleskine in Italy.
- Double expandable inner pocket.
- 400 pages.
- Ivory-coloured 70 g/m²Acid-free paper.
- Themed stickers to customize your journal.
- Themed introductory pages.
- Tabbed sections to guide your note-taking.
- The history of Moleskine can be found inside.
- 2 ribbon bookmarks.
- Premium box with Hard cover.
- Includes: free 12- month subscription to National Geographic.
Dimensions: 21cm (l) x 13cm (w).